Glass with a thickness of 0.3 mm, which provides perfect coverage of the rounded edges of the screen and the highest possible scratch resistance. It has a surface hardness of 9H, so even sharp objects are no longer a threat!
The glass passes through a toughening process lasting many hours at a temperature of 420 ° C, which is why it is characterized by high strength, quality of finish and protective properties.
The secret of HardGlass Max lies not only in smooth, but also curved edges made in 3D Edge technology. In addition, the glass contains an oleophobic coating that reduces friction to a minimum, provides a smooth and pleasant glide of the finger and makes it easier to keep the glass clean.
* We do not recommend using HardGlass Max if the housing overlaps the phone Screen too much.
1) Begin installation in the bathroom right after bathing - the steam will absorb all the dust from the atmosphere and it will not disturb your installation.
2) Clean and degrease the screen surface thoroughly, then use a dry cloth to polish it to a shine.
3) Install the coating as evenly as possible - you can position it using two sheets of tape, sticking them to the side of the device.
4) Get rid of air bubbles by firmly pressing the whole thing with circular movements for several dozen seconds. Do this so that the adhesive layer adheres to the screen as much as possible.
- 100% Original
- 9H hardness
- Precisely made
- Perfectly covers the entire surface of the display
- Thickness 0.3mm
- 3D Edge technology
- Hardening process at 420 ° C
- Perfect transparency
- Touch functionality is not affected
- Packed in the original packaging
1 x 3mk HardGlass Max 3D
1 x Anti-Bubbled Card
1 x Moistened cloth
1 x Lint-free cloth